This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 01:32:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA. Oh, how convenient ....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA. Oh, how convenient ....  (Read 1451 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2011, 07:41:39 am »

BBC RADIO 4 interview with HAMID GUL, former Head of Pakistani ISI Intelligence. Live now 13.30 BST

quote'

...'You've met him in the pub haven't you?'
      "Yes, I met him in Pakistan in the 1992/3 period. He appeared a very gentle man not at all the terrible character that has been portrayed in recent years" [...] "I think the Obama' legend will live on now ... "

At least that is what I heard. !!!!! I think my satirical/sardonic brain-ears filter interface must be kicking in.

But this report of Bin-Laden being a humble, gentle character does fit with that of Renowned UK War correspondent & journalist John Simpson's report as recorded in his book, when SIMPSON met OBAMA Osama ¡¡¡

Read, and think on:

Bin-Laden found crying on his cot in 1989!
In his March 2007 £1.99 paperback: 'Twenty tales from the War Zone', somewhat self-promotional BBC/ITV war correspondent John Simpson recounts how upon returning to Afghanistan in 1989 he encountered a youngish man who he later identified as Osama Bin-Laden. At the time CIA trained & once Russian fighting Bin-Laden stood on a wall shouting to armed Taliban soldiers to attack the news crew. He then ordered a truck driver to run them down. All refused the orders and Simpson later found the bearded AK-47 wielding fighter laying on his 'cot' crying & thumping his pillow in a "Why don't they obey me?" posture. Doesn't seem to have had the kind of charisma that would be expected of a chap that 19 hijackers would blindly obey as they flew their aircraft into their targets some 12 years later on 9/11 does he!

I read The Book, by getting it out of the public library. Remember those? But you can buy it and verify this.
http://www.panmacmillan.com/titles/displayPage.asp?PageTitle=Individual+Title&BookID=401771

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:06:38 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: