This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 08:48:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

ManU UK football STAR joins league of celebrities whose Cellphone Data is Hacked

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ManU UK football STAR joins league of celebrities whose Cellphone Data is Hacked  (Read 640 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2011, 02:13:53 pm »

Interesting I found this, that after the revelations which showed all personal Data can be uploaded from your mobile phone, and during or independantly of this process be hacked into by security or other agencies, we find a new spate of stories of the Police informing an ever increasing wider circle of celebrities, politicians, actors and others of the fact that 'someone' (maybe a newspaper) has been hacking into these people's Cellphones ...

'Ohh, how Convenient ....!'

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-28/wayne-rooney-says-his-phone-may-have-been-hacked-by-newspaper.html

Manchester United football player Wayne Rooney said he’s been shown documents by police that suggest his mobile phone may have been hacked by a newspaper.

“Scotland Yard detectives came to see me earlier and showed me some documents,” Rooney, 25, said in a message on social networking site Twitter. “Looks like a newspaper have hacked into my phone.” He didn’t identify the newspaper.

London police have contacted dozens of possible victims of phone hacking as part of an investigation into News Corp.’s News of the World Newspaper. More than 20 actors, politicians and athletes have sued the paper over claims their mobile-phone messages were illegally accessed by reporters for stories.

Hayley Barlow, a spokeswoman for News of the World, declined to comment. London’s Metropolitan Police, also known as Scotland Yard declined to comment.
..."

An added problem is, of course, Wayne Rooney is not the crispest biscuit in the cracker packet, and I guess everybody wants to read this guys amazing personal insights, gossips and post training session match speculations.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 03:15:19 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: