This Forum is Closed
April 16, 2024, 04:41:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Infowars Isn't Posting My Stuff: My Guardian Post Was a Troll

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infowars Isn't Posting My Stuff: My Guardian Post Was a Troll  (Read 404 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2011, 04:07:06 am »

OK, so I posted the jist of my shouts here on GG to the Infowars.com article entitled: "Osama bin Laden is Dead".  Sheesh, talk about the late news!  I mean, really, really late, as it's perfectly obvious that Bush's friend has been dead for some time!

And, every time I check on whether or not this post has taken, the infowars.com site winds up linked to the Guardian thread on which I posted the following piece of crap in an effort to troll that site:

CageMatch

11 January 2011 7:55AM

I, for one, find it absolutely disgusting that the so-called "New Media" demagogues who use inflammatory language against the State are cowering behind the flimsy pretext of "Freedom of Speech" in excuse of their complicity in the murder of an innocent 9-year-old girl. Every right-wing demagogue in the US who opposes the normal operation of the Federal State (be that in the collection of taxes, or the securing of the transportation network against the global curse of terrorism (and, isn't it funny how the terrorists, like the right-wing US demagogues, always seem to aim their verbal vitriol (not to mention their insidious and perfidious weaponry!) against our evolving Global earth-nurturing State?

Upon which defunct ideological construct do these American fascist brats base their insistence that the needs of the individual outweigh the needs of Global society as a whole? (Not to mention the "right" of lunatics to bear lethal arms against little girls?) Oh, yeah, I forgot: it's that stupid Constitution authored by Thomas Jefferson, the slave-owner.

We must not shrink from, but positively accelerate, the creation of a Global society and a Global State in which so-called "Freedom of Speech" will never again be employed to justify the act of confusing the public to the point where they can no longer understand nor appreciate the instructions which the State issues to them FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT!!!, nor can such an empty and ancient argument be used to foster hatred against the innocent and heroic servants of the State, who, in today's United States, are in fear for their very lives at the hands of those Yankee yokels who think their own county in Texas has power to oppose the establishment of humanity's Global Ecology State.

This was obviously an effort on my part to troll that thread (which, by the way, failed), but how does that diminish the truth of my piece concerning the "recent" death of Bush's friend which seeks to clothe President Obama with the cloak of 9/11 falsehood?
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: