This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 11:01:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Eugenics practice or Coincidence Theory?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eugenics practice or Coincidence Theory?  (Read 1303 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2011, 07:37:37 am »

..Now, my family are @(or were)€:-( extremely Hard working, (never missing a day that I can even remember, from work). Also traditionally Conservative, upper-working class or lower middle-class (is there a grey area, and who cares?). They were educators at pre-university, Industrial Chemical Industry or Ministry of Defence Managerial staff level or alternatively in my Auntie's case, a dedicated lifetime workaholic ethic driven 'work your way up from the phone-desk' to Senior Transport Manager for the biggest Chemical Plant in the Western World (ICI Billingham).

1) Did overwork kill them? We're told that work is good for us, and I believe it. The harder the better, it does you good, as long as you take a rest. Otherwise - I have serious questions. My family did tend to work long hours. During a period of off-time from the Civil Service, ICI and MoD, my Father owned a small Grocers/Tobacconists shop (his favourite drug, which finally killed him of course), which he ran for about eight years I believe. He met my mother during this time, who had recently retired from her Civil Service Job with the Ministry of War, working in a Sea-Front Pharmaceuticals, like Boots.

Q) But then why were middle-class, otherwise naturally long-lived, youthful looking, lower middle-class (third estate) Parents Aunties and the Rest all 'eugenised' as I hypothesise rather dangerously, even eroneously unless I can prove it?

A) Well, we know fully well that the middle-classes are the buffer between the so-called 'working-classes', and the 2nd and 1st estates of Nobililty, Lairdship and Royalty. Without the buffer it seems, the exploitation of the labouring classes is easier, once their unions, and expectations have been eradicated.

Would this disappearance of Union rights, Job Security and Pensions go hand-in-hand with the disappearance of the middle-class 'shop owning British Public', or will it finally go long after the vanquishing of 'The 3rd estate' as Middle-England  can also be labelled accurately? We're in the process, in this country of finally finding out!

If Mother had not died, my parents would have undoubtedly gone on to have other children, probably two or three as my Father had such a number of siblings, and this was 'The Golden Years' or 'The Baby-Boomer' Post-War years of the mid 1950's.

So, with all that brimming under your hat, think On!

And to prove all this, going back to the first post, I'd add that:
— Unlike Obama, I don't have to fake my Birth, Deaths, or Marriage certificates to prove/validate my ascertion/hypothesis.
I have the original Death Certificates.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:42:48 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: