This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 05:08:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

End Of Days Subliminal Programming Operation

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End Of Days Subliminal Programming Operation  (Read 1535 times)
DGF Style

Hoosier Hero?

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2011, 02:51:09 pm »

In 2008, I decided to take a closer look at the 2012 "Doomsdate".  I have followed several doomsday predictions in the course of my life.  It's a topic I find interesting.  May 1988... 5/5/2000...5/2003(Planet X)...several others.  But, I could see there was something different about 2012.  It has received more hype across the entire spectrum of media than any other doomsdate I have encountered.  I can remember seeing it mentioned in 1995 on a History Channel special.  That's around the same time as the first book about the Mayan Long Count calendar and the Dresden Codex came out.

While I was collecting clips of 2012 to show the diverse sources hyping the topic, the second installment of Zeitgeist came out.  I liked the video quite a lot...at first.  Then someone told me it was propaganda for Theosophy and I went about trying to debunk that idea.  What I discovered was that Zeitgeist 1 & 2 have some really strange connections to Theosophy and 2012.  I found it "interesting" that after being attacked on the first film for being a Theosophist, he would include Jiddu Krishnamurti in his second film.  JK was raised by the Theosophical Society to be the "vessel for Maitreya" or the next Buddha/Messiah.  And, then his answer for society comes from the Venus Project...Venus being a central theme in Theosophy.

I also noticed that the first Zeitgeist spends a lot of time discussing the "Precession of the Equinoxes" and it's significance to the Winter Solstice.  12/21 is the Solstice...12/21/2012 is the end of time, the completion of a great cycle.  Watch any 2012 "documentary" and you will see mention of the precession. 

In his 1987 book, John Hogue doesn't mention 2012 even once.  He is more concerned about the "planetary alignment" of 5/5/2000.  He dedicates an entire section to "earth changes" and even shows a diagram of the shifting of the magnetic pole and the planet on it's axis.  The magnetic pole stuff is all over the news lately.  But, 5/5/2000 every planet lined up on the other side of the sun from the Earth and NOTHING happened...much to John Hogue's surprise...or maybe not.  Roll Eyes

Hogue is now on every Nostradamus special that attempts to link the prophet with 2012... The Lost Book of Nostradamus and Nostradamus 2012 both feature Hogue as an "expert".  Interestingly enough Hogue brags on his website that he is a member of the "Zero Population Growth Society".

In his 1987 book, Hogue mentions that Nostradamus predicted the arrival of a religious leader.  Hogues lists possible candidates for the fulfillment of that prophecy.  One of them is Jiddu Krishnamurti...

And one of the corresponding prophecies is from Helena Blavatsky...

The Number 1 supporter of "Maitreya" these days is Benjamin Creme and Share International...

According to Alice Bailey the symbol at the bottom of Creme's book should have a dot at the center and then it would represent the "New Age".  Foster Bailey later added a star...

"This symbol indicates some of the significant forces and deeper factors now increasingly operating as the new age advances."

Foster Bailey
http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/a_new_age_symbol

And, of course, Creme has been talking about a "star heralding the return of Maitreya"...he even paid to air this commercial on CNN...

MAITREYA Star CNN Commercial LOOK FOR HIS RETURN!!!! 2ND COMING!!

The 'star' that heralds Maitreya's emergence

Then, you have this from Nostradamus 2012... (3:50)

Nostradamus 2012 9-11. History Channel. HQ

Stars, Stars, Stars...Arthur Clarke had a story called The Star...humans find a dark planet circling a dead star.  There is a beacon on the planet and when the earthlings investigate they find a vault with the history of a race of intelligent beings from another planet around the now dead star.  Before it died, the star exploded and killed the intelligent civilization.  Before their destruction they committed themselves to building this vault.  On the way home, the commander of the mission realizes that the star exploded around the time Jesus was born and may have been the star that the "wise men" followed...and the birth of a religion that caused a lot of misery on earth(That's in the story, go read it for yourself).

There's even more to this...a lot more.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: