This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 07:30:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

TOKYO ELECTRIC (TEPCO) TO BUILD US NUCLEAR PLANTS.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKYO ELECTRIC (TEPCO) TO BUILD US NUCLEAR PLANTS.  (Read 863 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2011, 03:09:43 am »

TT:

I still recall the first time a bond crossed my desk entitled: "New Madrid, Missouri, Nuclear Power Plant Authority".  I thought: "What on earth are these idiots thinking?", whereas I now know that these are no idiots we're dealing with (at least, the people they hire to do their thinking for them aren't idiots), and I now realize what they're thinking.

They seem to be building a lot of these plants in very bad places.  The fact that the US has been de-industrialized  explains the need for Tokyo Electric to be building these plants in the US.

As revealed on yesterday's Alex Jones show, any renaissant anti-nuclear-power movement (such as I participated in as a young man during the Three Mile Island affair) would hurt the interests of the mighty George Soros, but, perhaps, the globalists feel that they already have enough badly located nuclear plants (not to mention the new biohazard laboratories built across the US) that they don't need Mr. Soros anymore, and can proceed with their "culling" operation).

Alex Jones has the best broad view of the world situation of anyone I'm aware of, but Greg Palast is much better at giving in-depth analysis of major items of their agenda.  This is truly a great piece!
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: