This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 12:51:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

When An ill Wind Blows From Afar! (Like from Japan, Iran or North Korea!)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When An ill Wind Blows From Afar! (Like from Japan, Iran or North Korea!)  (Read 1496 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2011, 12:53:20 pm »

... Also, Mid-East, South Korea, Pakistan, India, China, Russia, etc.
By Shane Connor
March 12th, 2011

http://www.ki4u.com/illwind.htm
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Amazon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 04:05:45 pm »

Dear Buddy,

Thank you so much for this essential resource.

You, too, may have just helped me
save my life
and possibly the lives of others.

x
Amazon Kiss
Report Spam   Logged
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 04:41:13 pm »

Dear Buddy,

Thank you so much for this essential resource.

You, too, may have just helped me
save my life
and possibly the lives of others.

x
Amazon Kiss

From the article:

'We also saw this thyroid radioiodine connection with our own Nevada atomic bomb testing program in the 1950s and early 1960s. The National Cancer Institute Study Estimating Thyroid Doses of I-131 Received by Americans From Nevada Atmospheric Nuclear Bomb Tests 'worst case' estimate is that fallout from nuclear weapons testing here likely generated from 10,000 to 75,000 cases of thyroid cancer. Each year, more than 12,000 Americans find out they have thyroid cancer, though from various causes. About 1000 here in the U.S. die from it annually.'

It does make the Book 'Battlefield Earth' look rather tame in some respects don't it?!

I think there were ~500 Nuclear weapons tests during those years, worldwide. Because of the later Atmospheric Test ban(s) Treaty(ies) many of these were moved to UNDERGround Tests in the latter phases. Very heavy psychological Warfare, serving no other technical function for the scientist elite than to verify the dumbing down effects of Terror and Fear on the human psyche, IMO.

Also worth remembering for posterities' sake, the VERY BIG BUCKS for the PU239 Weapons Grade Uranium » Plutonium Enrichment Cycle which has an interesting legacy. Enviro-Scientists get to blame the Human Race and Industrial Scale/Expansionism for the Need for so many CIVIL NUCLEAR reactors, ... and the linch-pin is: CIVIL nuclear power (electrical power grid generation) is COMPLETELY symbiotic ** That big word again folky folks, with Plutonium (PU) Production, otherwise known as the Military Nuclear Cycle, for want of a better name.

PU238/9 production, a.k.a Nuclear Weapons proliferation is so Money Intensive and Profitable that the two industrial branches, that are joined at the bow, get to divert a large wad from the proceeds of PU238/9 or weapons production into the Civil Nuclear Industry, in order to displace the comparibly huge costs of Civil Reactor Decommissioning, a.k.a - shutting down, unloading radioactive parts, and subsequent massively tedious, time-consuming and costly procedure of making safe; then disposing of Middle and High Level Radioactive exposed Reactor Components. Virtually all the hardware has become viciously irradiated for 250,000 yr half-life etc, and there are miles and miles of stainless steel pipes and thousands of tons of more absorbant Concrete which will remain highly radioactive and which must be somehow isolated from the environment for the next 10.000 years bare minimum. (All this for just one reactor). The tick list goes on and on and so the cost of decomissioning a single reactor runs into tens or hundreds of millions of any major currency you fancy to name.

And this is why you see Nuclear Scientists standing around scratching their flea bitten and suddenly balded heads so much of the time; - when you have studied the historical archives as I have ... ha-di-ha.

Now, do you see why Weapons Grade PU238/9 production (bomb manufacture and sales) is so essential to maintain the civil reactor cycle?! And they get to blame the dirty Carbon emitting Scum Civilians and their industry for wanting that electrical energy in the first place. So they now call Nuclear Power a clean renewable.

This should give them the blank cheque needed to release all the goddamned radiation they want at any time and excuse it away as a 'life-force enhancing' green energy & Carbon-Offset Tariff Transaction. And whilst they're at it they can float a publicity campaign and jack up a sign that might read: 'We're having an open-day at the Boneyard: So come right on along with the whole family why don't you! Don't forget the kids, they get in for free.'.
—.... ('Sardonic Factor #9'. Now available at all good chemists.)

That's it in a nutshell. You see, displaced blame. Politicians, Eurocrats, Technocrats all jostling to displace the blame for Mutually Assured Destruction onto the Public. Yes, MAD indeed. Infact, as usual I'm fuming, and digging as fast as I can to get out this godarned Cuckoos Nest. But this is what I have learned to expect - barrow loads more of, from the soon to be highly irradiated and massively flawed, 21C Globalist Agenda.

'Happy Days are here again'.
— Sing along if you so wish.

May we be all richly blessed and given a break for a change.
As the French Say: "C'est la Nucléaire ou rièn". (It's Nuclear Power or Bust).

Amen and Selah !
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:45:06 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 02:00:41 am »

.. And for those of you sitting at your desks thinking, 'this could be made-up', like everything everybody except our leader behind enemy lines says.

Well no actually, I learned this from reading with interest a book called 'Nuclear Power' (it's in safe keeping here somewhere) and which describes in detail all accidents up to Three Mile Island (when about the book was published) in great de-mystifiying detail. Written by someone like Dr Helen Caldicott, but not actually her. Someone of equal respect at the time I beleive. Caldicott has been on the scene for decades.
Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 01:55:07 pm »

.. BBC documentary concludes Chernobyl caused quite statistically possible only 60 deaths but was the final nail in the coffin for Soviet Era Eastern Block Communism ... Also labels CO2 as bigger poison/killer but falls Just Short of labelling those concerned about radiation/cancer links being the very cause of all the problems in the first place. Well done you, you'll live to make another ... Idiot.

'Fallout' — The Legacy of Chernobyl.mp3
Right Click » Save As: *._mp3 (17.5Mb) (37mins)

Program Original: - Currently available to listen.

Fallout: 'The Legacy of Chernobyl'.
17:00 Sunday, 1st May
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b010mckx (38mins)

.. concludes equally, that Fukushima may herald similarly the end of the Western Industrialised Model (Heavily dependent of Japan's Fabrication/Export base).

But more interestingly, and a main feature, is the testimony of a respected Psychiatrist who spent a 'Tenner' (hence my handle/Avatar) or Ten Years in Gulag for shining doubt on the Soviet's Abuse of Psychiatric evaluations against it's own populations. He says the problem continues today with 1 in 3 illnesses being falsely diagnosed and attributed to the after-effects of THE CHERNOBYL DISASTER.

A self-defeating program in some ways since it succeeds in alleging a demonstrative link between the negative propaganda of Chernobyl and similarly the negative propaganda of it's own narrator. These psychological factors, it proposes, being highly significant statistically, and the more likely cause of the onset of any or some the post Chernobyl cancer rates: - via the stress route; thus being even more dangerous than radiation itself.

OOOOhhhh, How Convenient ...!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 03:37:00 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: