This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 08:29:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

***ALERT! Japanese Nuclear Plant in Meltdown! Get Potassium Iodate Now!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***ALERT! Japanese Nuclear Plant in Meltdown! Get Potassium Iodate Now!!!  (Read 4323 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2011, 03:18:14 pm »

http://www.prisonplanet.com/nuclear-crisis-live-nrc-head-radiation-levels-are-extremely-high.html

I think that the NRC chief’s later rather than sooner comments do however confirm that HEAVY WATER was required to house the 40 Years of spent rods. That means the HEAVY WATER LEAKED OUT, due to the quake.
Heavy water is a form of Deuterium and radioactive rods emit blue light (Cherenkov Radiation) when stored in it since the electrons (beta particles) from the spent fuel are actually now TRAVELLING FASTER THAN LIGHT in the medium of the HEAVY WATER.

..."– especially those to the right of the photo – the area in which the spent fuel pools are located appears to be severely damaged"

They can pump in sea-water but it certainly doesn’t have the properties of HEAVY WATER.

According to Wikipedia “deuterium oxide, D2O or ²H2O, or as deuterium protium oxide, HDO or ¹H²HO” – is a Neutron Moderator which is the vital tool to slow down the Fission Reaction or heating inbetween the stored rods.
— my addenda.

Without that vital moderator, it would explain a catastrophe in that STORAGE POND. A total or Partial Melt and explosion to air is HIGHLY PROBABLY in my estimates.

That could be what they are trying to cover-over, whitewash, hush-up. As for the other reactors, they may have, as I have been suggesting all along, suffered partial meltdowns.

I was at my new Dentist today and his surgery was covered with very cool ‘Danger —Radiation’ stickers. But he turned out to know absolutely nothing about the real dangers of FLUORIDE and like all influence hungry zealots denied any such dangers, falling just short of being fully in support of fluoridating the UK water supply.

That’s my daily Bread. Consume at your own risk.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 03:30:30 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: