This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 05:56:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

***ALERT! Japanese Nuclear Plant in Meltdown! Get Potassium Iodate Now!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***ALERT! Japanese Nuclear Plant in Meltdown! Get Potassium Iodate Now!!!  (Read 4266 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2011, 07:44:03 am »

For  those who argue that Alex Jones provides the best coverage in the world of this incident:

Well, as a refugee from the days of Chernobyl, I can safely say that looking at and listening to for instance the BBC's breakdown today of the whole subject: — .

............. Jones Would barely have to get out of bed to do better.......

It's unbelievable how the Anglo-American MSM seem to know that their public audience are dumbed down morons, unless and only unless people get past their firewalls with catastrophic personal stories of loss from Nuclear Incidents, to prove that there are actually people who have adapted to changing circumstances and are actually living beyond the Proto-Slime-Slurry pit of alleged human 'evolution'.

Is this how the Anglo-American MSM covered The Chernobyl Incident?

No wonder no-one blinks an eye or reacts with more than with a 'tut-tut' when they learn that 1-in-3 Westerners, even, develop a cancer in their lifetimes!

Shocked? I was devastated to learn about the Presumed General Level of Ignorance or Apathy.

THEY/YOU/IT is being prepared to be ruled over for the remainder of whatever there is of the 21C by Brave_New_World Types, Shaven Headed and Militarised with a 'healthy level of exposure' to Fluoride & Nuclear Fallout.

Do you want to be ruled over by Feckwits who glow in the feckin' dark!

Because the future is theirs, without nuclear power, soon to be scrapped (as if,) you tremble in awe and fear at the prospect of your nation having to live in reservations & on handouts, in the Post-Industrial West?

"C'est La Nucléaire ou rien" =  ('It's Nuclear Power or Nothing') as one French Electricity worker expoused to me, just after Chernobyl, when I addressed him up his pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see, you are surrounded my Feckless Morons who insist they have total wisdom, insight, knowledge and the disposition, breeding and priviledge of position to take the reins of the world, and lead you humans all straight off the edge of a cliff....
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:49:59 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: